This vegan dish is a great meal for the family, that you can put together in a short amount of time. This stir fry is a vegetable melody packed with nutrients, the homemade teriyaki sauce paired with white or brown rice takes it over the top – This is a guaranteed home run!
– Portobello Baby Mushrooms (2 Packages)
– Red Bell Peppers (2)
– Yellow Bell Peppers (2)’
– Orange Bell Peppers (2)
– Cauliflower (1 1/2 Stalks)
– Broccoli (2 Stalks)
– Asparagus (1 stalk)
– Ginger (1 Stalk)
– Garlic (1 Clove)
– Onion ( 1 1/2)
– Cilantro (1 Stalk)
– Olive Oil
– Brown or White Rice
– Raw Honey
– Soy Sauce
– Raw Honey & Water or Sugar
– Soy Sauce
– Sauce Pan
– Portobello baby mushrooms 2 packages, Wiped, cut in to slices.
– Red bell peppers 2 Cleaned and sliced
– Yellow bell peppers 2 Cleaned and sliced
– Orange bell peppers 2 cleaned and sliced
– Cauliflower 1 1/2 stalks cleaned and blanched
– Broccoli 🥦 2 stalks cleaned blanched
– Asparagus 1 stalk / cleaned and blanched cut in half
– Garlic clove 5 / minced and halved cut
– Ginger/ 1 stalk slices thinly
– Onions 🧅 1 1/2 white onions minced
– Cilantro 1 stalk Finely chopped topping.
– Olive oil / 1 tea spoon
Rice Cooking Instructions:
– White rice or brown rice 3 cups. Two to three cups of water. Bring to boil. Add rice and a teaspoon of sea salt. Cover cook until tender.
TERIYAKI SAUCE INGREDIENTS / COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Raw Honey & Water or Sugar
– Combine all ingredients above & add to sauce pan let cook for about 3-5 mins until lite brown add in sauce pan.
– Then add water soy sauce and ginger and honey bring to boil, then bring to simmer cook slowly stir slowly until thick.
– Use a little starch and water mix; about a teaspoon mixed with cold water then add to sauce; allow sauce to simmer about 10 mins.
Recipe By: Chef Sharon Gilmore, Founder of Love Bucket Vegan
Click here for image Image Credit